Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines
Please do your part!
Follow these guidelines and enjoy your visit to Georgetown’s POPPtoberfest!
Stay Home if you are Sick
- If you are sick or think you may be exposed to someone with COVID 19, please stay home!
- CDC guidelines for Covid 19 symptoms
Please be Courteous & Keep your Social Distance
- We are asking that festival guests do their part in social distancing at least 6 feet away from others not in their group.
- Vendor tents will be spread out to at least 6 feet apart, allowing for increased social distancing between artists and attendees.
Wash your Hands
- Wash your hands frequently and/or sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing stations throughout the festival. The CDC recommends washing for 20 seconds.
Cover your Cough or Sneeze
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or tissue and discard tissues appropriately
- Complimentary masks will be available at the Visitors Center located at 103 W. 7th and the City Georgetown Booth located at 8th Street and Austin Avenue.
- While masks are not required outdoors or in City facilities, some private businesses may require them.
- Masks are encouraged whenever you cannot maintain 6 ft. of social distance, regardless of vaccination status or whether you are indoors or outside.
- We ask all festival goers to be respectful of the decisions of private business owners and individuals.